Where can I find books about public health?
You can find books about public health in the RA section of the library shelves. The following is a more detailed breakdown of where these books can be found using the LC Classification system:
- RA 1-106 Reference Works. General Works
- RA 108-245 Preventive Medicine
- RA 250-295 Accident and Injury Prevention. Disasters
- RA 300-395 Health Problems of Special Population Groups
- RA 400-495 Occupational Medicine, Health and Hygiene
- RA 525-590 Health Administration and Organization
- RA 670-847 Sanitation. Environmental Control
- RA 900-950 Statistics. Surveys
At Hammermill these books are located on the third floor of the library. Click here to view a map of the Hammermill Library.
If you need help finding books, click here for help using call numbers or ask for assistance at the circulation desk.