Q. Where do I find a journal?


Hammermill Library

You can search for journals online by using the Journals link on our library homepage.

The Journals link allows you to search for journals by title, subject, association, or ISSN:

You can also search for a journal title by using the A-Z list provided on the page:

Or you can browse journals by subject by using the Browse: Subject link at the top of the page. This will take you to a list of topic and subtopics which will lead you to a list of journals we have on the topic you chose:

Ridge Library

Ridge Library users can access the same tools but instead of clicking on a link from the homepage, users can use the dropdown "Find an Article or Journal" and select the "Journal List" to access the Journals search/browse area:


  • Last Updated Aug 08, 2017
  • Views 12
  • Answered By Matt Shellenbarger

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Contact Us

Text us at (814) 742-4138  more info
Visit us at the Circulation Desk  more info
Call Hammermill Library at (814) 824-2234
Call Ridge Library at (814) 725-6324  more info
This service is provided primarily for currently enrolled students, faculty, staff, and others affiliated with Mercyhurst University. Others are strongly encouraged to consult their local public library.

If you experience technical difficulty with our chat function, try clearing your browser's cache by following these directions.